First there was Perez Hilton....


Then there was Necole Bitchie.......



JUST CALL ME- BIANCA KNOWS-IT-ALL

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A shot of bitter Tequila.....

So in more Twitter news, Tila Tequila is highly upset with her alleged baby's daddy, Ray-J. Yes, now Tila is apparently pregnant by Ray-J too. First Danger, now this crazy broad. I'm beginning to think Mr. J has a thing for exotic looking crazy women.


Tila has been making indirect comments at Ray J and his girlfriend on her Twitter page. Now in an earlier blog, I reported that Ray J appeared to be in a relationship with both Tila Tequila and Cocktail according to the posts on their Twitter pages.

Now apparently, Ray J is denying all the rumors and has been posting comments to his girlfriend apologizing for the drama that has been taking place.


Now before I go any further, I just want to say that in my opinion, I think this is all a publicity stunt for all three of them. I just find it ironic that they would choose to put all of their business on Twitter. I'm sure they have cell phones. Why don't they call each other and discuss their issues? Why is everything broadcast on damn Twitter??? The whole thing is silly but entertaining at the same time. And nosy gossip bloggers like Necole Bitchie and I continue to give them the satisfaction of writing about them.


Any who, Tila has continuously referred to Cocktail as a "contract girlfriend" (which she is) and calling her names like "dumbass trick". She then posted a video of her song "I love you" in which she dedicated to Ray J. Her Tweet stated: SOME TILA THROWBACK VIDEO...THIS IS FOR YOU RAY J...LOL...DONT BE FUCKIN WITH A BAD BITCH.
The cheesy song opens up with Tila saying,

"You know... I just wanna let you know... That I never felt ths way about anybody else... I..I..I think I love you... So don't think I'm crazy when I tell you this... But if you ever hurt me... I'll fuckin' kill you!"


Can someone say "Fatal Attraction?" Looks like he went from one Psycho Bitch to another. And like he did with Danger, he is trying to play her to the left. Also in another case of irony, there are rumors of Tila being preganant. Why does everyone want to be pregant by Ray J? And when is this guy gonna learn to use condoms????


All of them are lame if you ask me. But they're smart enough to know that if they can't get good publicity for their projects, they'll take negative publicity just to stay in the limelight... LOL


And for God's sake, can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeese tell me how Tila Tequila got famous? She has absolutely NO talent yet her name is constantly in the press. I don't get it. And she refers to herself as one of the 'baddest chicks in the game.' LMFAO. What game?


Ok. I'm done. No more blogs about lames.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP