First there was Perez Hilton....


Then there was Necole Bitchie.......



JUST CALL ME- BIANCA KNOWS-IT-ALL

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Robin Thicke goes Hip-Hop? New album to feature Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z and more!

So I caught up with Robin Thicke at a private listening party to discuss his new album, his hip-hop blood, and why he loves Houston.
Check it out!

A.D. How do you like Houston?

R.T. I love Houston! It’s filled with beautiful women, its warm. What could be better than that?

A.D. So tell us a little bit about your album. That’s what we’re here for. You’ve got Nicki Minaj….

R.T. I got Nicki Minaj! It was Jay-Z’s idea. I played the album for Jay-Z and he hopped on the record and he told me ‘you should put Nicki Minaj on the Shakin’ it for Daddy record.” And she just murdered it….knocked it out the park and I’m very, very excited about it.

A.D. Who else you got (on the record)?

R.T. I got Jay-Z, I got The Game on the record. I got Kid Kudi, I got Snoop Dogg, I got Estelle….and Jasmine Sullivan.

A.D. You’re going straight hip-hop on this one!

R.T. I felt like people didn’t understand how much of a hip-hop head I am and I grew up listening to Curtis Blow, Public Enemy, and N.W.A. and everything. So this time I really wanted to rep my hip-hop blood.

A.D. Do you have any favorite tracks?

R.T. Right now the Nicki Minaj is nuts cause it’s the newest one. The last two records that I finished with it were the Nicki Minaj and the Jay-Z (tracks). But I think my favorite song is this song called “Two Love Birds.” It’s about me and my lady.

A.D. Awww. What is gonna be your first single?

R.T. It’s called “Sex Therapy.”And the name of the album is called “Sex Therapy.” It just came out this week. Which is why I’m here and the album comes out December 15th.

A.D. When can we be looking for a video?

R.T. I just finished the editing so it’ll be out next week.

(also published in htownclubs.com)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP